To learn how eVerifile can
help your business
Biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries’ success hinges on consistent efficiency and effectiveness of its personnel and infrastructure. Managing safety and security is a major issue, given concerns regarding patent infringements, product tampering, and other incidients of malfeasance in the industry.
Safety and security issues represent a considerable threat not only to the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries, but also to the consumers who depend on the industries’ products. In the face of such challenges, it is vital that new steps be taken to protect the industry and communities they serve.
BioSiteSafe enables pharmaceutical, medical and biotech administrators to streamline employee and contractor management tasks while augmenting safety and security at facilities. Our goal: To keep the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry safe.
BioSiteSafe offers innovative risk assessment solutions that can help augment the safety and security for a wide range of industry interests:
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies: Easily conduct background checks, manage compliance awareness and issue security credentialing for personnel and contractors/vendors that access key worksites and facilities
- Contractors, Vendors and Suppliers: Contractors, vendors and their personnel often have unrestricted access to their clients’ facilities and sensitive materials. Using BioSiteSafe, contractors and vendors can register with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, conduct personnel screenings and meet client compliance requirements
- Applicants/Employees: Comply with employer requirements and obtain required credentials to access to key worksites and facilities
BioSiteSafe requires NO additional software and can be accessed safety and securely from any company. The risk assessment solutions and related tools include:
- Personnel Screening: Conduct pre-employment and annual background checks on new hires and key personnel
- Personnel/Vendor Data Management: Automatically organize, evaluate and track important personnel information
- Compliance Awareness and Testing: Administer enterprise-wide compliance and safety orientations, surveys, and tests to ensure compliance with required policies and regulations
- Security Credentialing: Augment access control by easily producing, documenting, and issuing custom ID badges to personnel